If you're looking for Christmas ideas, here's a list.
Some are extravagant for the simple reason that this is more of a "that'd be nice" list. Disregard large items - I'm just trying to bulk up the list.
- A coffee maker
- Gilmore Girls on DVD, because those adorable Gilmore Girls really ARE adorable (And if you are unsure of which season, number 3 is always a safe bet.)
- A red polka-dotted dress ala Mandy Moore in Because I Said So or Alexis Bledel in the They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They?
- A nice new pretty Livejournal layout (Preferably Peter, Claire, and or Peter/Claire)
- Sony Vista, but I will keep dreaming on that one.
- A fic dedicated to me : ): ) Who knows, the favor may be returned :-)
- A wrap around long sweater
- A fountain pen and new journal (not sure why I want the pen so much, it's just one of those things)
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
- Any classics or otherwise really great books.
- Discount Rental Cards always make nice gifts. Just make sure you buy it from a nice Movie Gallery employee who deserves it. And not from the Biddeford store.
- Gift cards of all kinds are appropriate, incase you were wondering (especially ITunes)
- Earrings are always cool.
- Coffee maker isn't much good without coffee...
- A Hybrid (ok, so I'm reaching a little)
- A typewriter (not sure where this one came from)
- Dominant violin strings
- Heroes on HD DVD (even though I already have it on ITunes) (wait, now I need an HD DVD player...)
- HD DVD Player (XBOX 360 is also appropriate)
- A male, ages 18-30ish, dark hair (color negotiable), brown eyes, 160ish lbs, 6'0" or thereabouts with a pretty smile who knows how to say "Yes, dear."
- Tickets to Rustic Overtones (http://liveattheoperahouse.com/ for details)
That's about it. Like I said, some are jokes, so the serious ones should avoid certain areas.
I only did this because my mother made me.